The Mexican Flag

The Mexican Flag

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cancun



About Cancun

Cancun is one of the most popular tour spots in Mexico. There is so much to do like: kayaking, surfing, fishing, swimming and getting a tan on the beach. Cancun is also a hot spot for snorkeling. The bright crystal-blue Carribean waters is an excellent spot to see a diverse of sea life.
Things To Do In Cancun
  • go to shopping malls
  • go see the Mayan Ruins
  • Birdwatching on Isla Contoy
  • Parasailing
  • Zip lining

Restaurants

Cancun features some of the world's best restaurants. You can get a diverse of food because the don't only have Mexican food. Many restaurants also have live music you can listen to while you dine.

Night Life

Cancun is most famous for its clubs. During Spring Break the clubs are the hotspots. Most of the clubs are located in the Hotel District. You can stay out until 6am so there is plenty time to party.

11 comments:

  1. Ooh! Parasailing and ruin exploration sounds fun! and hot chocolate sounds really good right about now:)I would love to go to Mexico!
    -Geovic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I didnt know the mayan ruins were in Cancun. When i think of cancun i just think of beaches, resorts, and spring break..lol. But the layout is GORGEOUS! Y'all make the food sound like something out of this world (and unaffordable). And I see you mentioned Spring Break, of course. A+

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cool site. Loads of information about mexico. I can tell you guys worked hard on this. Your blog is the first blog I've seen with foods on there.

    Ryan T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey kids! Well first off who would go to Cancun to go birdwatching?! Weirdos. I like the background and also, the food in the pictures below looks different. Some good, some look nasty. haha. Good job though!

    --Blair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's Alex (P.) btw. And i'm with Blair. You can watch birds in your backyard? Why would you go to Cancun!? Crazy People..then again Miss SCott went there for the monkeys....oh well haha. Rem you did a really good job. You littke backgroung thing is really cool. I love the bright colors and all the decorations on the page. I really want to go to Cancun and so Parasailing. I think that'd be jam-up. Forreal dog. -AP(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Maltesia :) Your blog looks wonderful!!! The beachfront view is beautiful, and i can just imagine myself swimming and playing in the sand. And shopping....OMG that says it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NICCCCCCCCE!:) good job on the page!! very attractive.. I didn't know that they were known for their nightlife or "clubbin'" sounds pretty neat to me!!!! the beaches look so pretty and relaxing!! the food also looks yummy i love food
    -Krista

    ReplyDelete
  8. mitchell,
    I love mexico!!
    i love mexican food!!
    those pics made me so hungry:D!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ive always wanted to go ziplining!!! Omg and I'd llove the nightlife. It seems so alive . I want to see the beautiful carribean waters! I want to go here!!! Great wirkk
    -murphie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tyler - The pictures of the food made me hungry! The links and videos were great and neat.

    ReplyDelete